Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Spark Networks is one of the global leaders in premium online dating with iconic brands as EliteSingles, SilverSingles, eDarling, Jdate, Christian Mingle, JSwipe and Attractive World. After its recent listing on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: LOV), the firm continues its steady growth and we are now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to the CEO for our Berlin headquarters.
Reporting directly to the Group CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive and administrative support to the CEO and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, such as the board, senior management teams and external partners, on all matters pertaining to the CEO. This position offers flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
As Executive Assistant your mission will be to:
- Offer full executive and administrative support to the CEO.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar of the CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Be responsible for organising internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are met, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes,, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging equipment and refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Be responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming CEO’s emails, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Draft and write high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders incl. staff, board members and external partners.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Strong organisation, planning and multi-tasking
- Excellent professional communication
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Strong judgement and decision-making
- Passion and initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Calm character
- Ability to ensure smooth execution of tasks in dynamic, fast pace environment
- High levels of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Understanding of priorities and changing demands
- University degree or diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Personal Assistant or similar role in a company with >USD 100 million turnover and/or publicly listed
- Experience working with C level executives
- Fluency in English- spoken and written, German will be a plus
- Flexibility in regard to working hours
- Professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story!