Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Spark Networks is one of the global leaders in premium online dating with iconic brands as EliteSingles, SilverSingles, eDarling, Jdate, Christian Mingle and Attractive World. After its recent listing on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: LOV), the firm continues its growth journey and we are now looking for a (Junior) Offline Marketing Manager for the Berlin headquarters.
We are looking for a manager with performance marketing experience and media planning skills to help us make our business thrive even more. You will report directly to the senior offline marketing manager.
As a (Junior) Offline Marketing Manager your mission will be to:
- Manage Offline Marketing activities for our portfolio brands in markets such as the US, UK, France, Australia and Canada.
- Plan, negotiate and evaluate media placement opportunities across various offline channels (focus on TV).
- Continuously make proactive media/creative/budget adjustments and recommendations based on internal and external data.
- Work closely with other marketing channel managers, BI and Product to drive a consistent brand message.
- To utilize external agencies in order to maximize company growth.
- To ensure company acquisition goals are reached by maintaining strong performance and growth.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and organised.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English.
- Passion for numbers.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Curiosity of character.
- You are in possession of a Bachelor in Marketing, Business Administration, Mathematics, or similar degrees.
- You have 1-3 years of relevant Offline Marketing experience - focus on TV. Media Agency experience is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of Offline Media Planning and related KPIs.
- You have an analytical performance-driven mind set and good presentation skills.
- You are a team-player, but you can also take full responsibility of your tasks/projects and work independently.
- You speak English fluently, second language is a plus.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story! Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Berlin anzeigen
Wir wollen, dass sich unsere Kunden mit dem Erwerb der Produkte auf hotel4home ein Stück Urlaubsgefühl sowie Hotelflair nach Hause holen und durch dessen Gebrauch dem Alltag in Gedanken entfliehen ...