Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Spark Networks is one of the global leaders in premium online dating with iconic brands as Jdate, EliteSingles, eDarling, SilverSingles, Christian Mingle, and Attractive World. After its recent listing on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: LOV), the firm continues its steady growth and we are now looking to strengthen Product Team with a Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) position at our Berlin headquarters.
As our new (Senior) Product Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the product development for a portfolio of Premium dating brands.
As a (Senior) Product Manager your mission will be to:
- Become part of our product team and support the team from idea generation to specification over building and testing new features for our customers.
- Define vision, strategy and the roadmap for one of our platforms going forward.
- Lead your own product initiatives together with our software developers, be responsible for backlog grooming and prioritization.
- Work in an agile environment, take over and improve internal and external processes in order to guarantee a flexible development.
- Implement and use KPIs to identify new feature opportunities that help us to make more people happy by enabling them to find a new partner.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and good organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Formal education and a university degree are a plus, but we appreciate applications from anyone with a proven track record.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a start-up or an organization that is highly product and/or project drives.
- You are a self-starter and passionate about driving great products to a success.
- You have an analytical mindset and you can be meticulous with regards to your work.
- Agile working experience is a plus and strongly recommended.
- Very good English language and communication skills are a must.
- An exciting job, where you can really make an impact on the company strategy, assume responsibility and develop professionally, while helping customers find love and happiness.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin with free drinks, snacks and fruits.
- Further development with workshops, a healthy work-life balance, sporting activities, regular team events and much more!
- Company pension scheme.
- Choice between German lessons or Babbel subscription for all new joiners.
- Friendly working atmosphere and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues! See why Spark Networks employees love where they work: check out our Glassdoor reviews and kununu reviews!
Let Spark Networks be part of Your Success Story!
Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Berlin anzeigen
Wir machen Gastronomen erfolgreicher Wir entwickeln zeitgemäße, intuitive Softwarelösungen und Zusatzservices, die über die herkömmlichen Kassenfunktionen hinausgehen. So kannst auch Du mit D...
Unser talentiertes und motiviertes Team bildet die Grundlage für unseren Erfolg. Und weil wir uns stets neue Ziele setzen und uns immer neuen Herausforderungen stellen, suchen wir nach neuen Teammi...