Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Spark Networks is one of the global leaders in premium online dating with iconic brands as Jdate, EliteSingles, eDarling, SilverSingles, Christian Mingle, and Attractive World. After its recent listing on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: LOV), the firm continues its steady growth and we are now looking to strengthen Product Team with a Senior Customer Relationship Manager (f/m/d) position at our Berlin headquarters.
As a (Senior) Customer Relationship Manager your mission will be to:
- Develop and execute communication strategy for our brands to build customer loyalty and increase lifetime value, by engaging customers with personalized, targeted, relevant marketing communications
- Analyze customer behavior and interests, develop segmentation strategies and implement them in marketing campaigns as well as triggered messages;
- Be responsible for the design, implementation and optimization of the different solutions in email, push notifications, in-app messages to drive user pool growth, user engagement and channel optimization.
- Test, learn and refine all communications to continually optimize results and increase customer loyalty across channels
- Conduct analysis in order to assess campaign or cohort performance and monitoring CRM KPIs including open rates, conversions and lifetime value
- Obsess over staying informed with the industry in everything from deliverability, to send frequency, to subject line best practices and best-in-class creative approaches
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in CRM.
- You're great at strategic thinking and understanding relational data
- You're highly organized, structured and detail oriented
- You have an experience using a cross channel service provider
- Being a great team player; you can also ride solo when needed
- A great understanding of email and push principles including design, build and deliverability
- You get an expertise in leading multi-step lifelycle automation and optimization of user journey.
- You understand user life-cycles in online subscription business
- You're skilled in email coding/design (highly appreciated)
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story! Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Berlin anzeigen
Wir machen Gastronomen erfolgreicher Wir entwickeln zeitgemäße, intuitive Softwarelösungen und Zusatzservices, die über die herkömmlichen Kassenfunktionen hinausgehen. So kannst auch Du mit D...
Wir leben SEO! Als Marktführer arbeiten wir motiviert, dynamisch und mit sehr viel Ehrgeiz an unserer Technologie und unseren Angeboten. Mit einem internationalen Team an fünf Standorten sorgen wir...
MODOMOTO befreit Sie dauerhaft von der Last des Shoppings und gibt Ihrem Outfit gleichzeitig ein echtes Upgrade.