Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Spark Networks is one of the global leaders in premium online dating with iconic brands as EliteSingles, SilverSingles, eDarling, Jdate, Christian Mingle, JSwipe and Attractive World. After its recent listing on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: LOV), the firm continues its steady growth and we are now looking for a Senior Social Media Manager for our Berlin headquarters.
Reporting directly to our Director of Programmatic Marketing, the Senior Paid Social Media Manager helps us to develop international accounts for all our brands and make the business thrive even more.
As Senior Social Media Manager your mission will be to:
- Take full responsibility for the Paid Social media channel, from developing the creative concepts to executing them to analysing the outcome.
- Develop Paid Facebook into the leading channel for the company.
- Monitor and measure results and optimisation of ads; maintain and forecast monthly budget and ROI figures.
- Understand the importance of A/B testing and experiment with new concepts in all aspects of a campaign.
- Develop strategies for the Facebook channel for the whole marketing funnel on paid Facebook and Instagram across devices.
- Collaborate with the other In-House Marketing Teams for full-funnel user journey optimisation and shared success.
- Create an environment of experimentation, innovation and positive collaboration, to be constantly up to speed with the ever-changing social media landscape.
- Help making us as efficient as possible through machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Be open towards working with external partners like Smartly, SproutSocial, NetBase etc.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Creative mind
- Great understanding of the technical side of Facebook - PAID
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and good organisation
- Love for all social things and excitement to try new BETAs and features
- Ability to adapt quickly and positively to changes in priority and strategy
- Passion for numbers and analytics
- Resistance to stress
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with Facebook.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English.
- Very good knowledge of ins and outs in the world of Facebook.
- Experience with advanced reporting, attribution modelling and tracking.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story! Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Berlin anzeigen
Unser talentiertes und motiviertes Team bildet die Grundlage für unseren Erfolg. Und weil wir uns stets neue Ziele setzen und uns immer neuen Herausforderungen stellen, suchen wir nach neuen Teammi...
Wir leben SEO! Als Marktführer arbeiten wir motiviert, dynamisch und mit sehr viel Ehrgeiz an unserer Technologie und unseren Angeboten. Mit einem internationalen Team an fünf Standorten sorgen wir...
Wir machen Gastronomen erfolgreicher Wir entwickeln zeitgemäße, intuitive Softwarelösungen und Zusatzservices, die über die herkömmlichen Kassenfunktionen hinausgehen. So kannst auch Du mit D...