Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Spark Networks SE is a leading global dating company with a widening portfolio of premium & freemium apps. These brands include Zoosk, EliteSingles, JDate, Christian Mingle, eDarling, JSwipe, Attractive World and Silver Singles, to name a few! Formed in 2017 through the merger of Affinitas GmbH and Spark Networks, Inc., the company has a presence in 29 countries worldwide and is publicly listed on the NYSE American exchange under the ticker symbol “LOV.” The firm continues its steady growth and we are now looking to strengthen our Marketing Team with a Senior SEM Manager (f/m/d) position at our Berlin headquarters.
Reporting directly to the Head of Search, the Senior SEM Manager helps us build and develop a best in class SEM Team, grows markets and works on profitability.
As Senior SEM Manager your mission will be to:
- Lead the team of 2-3 people.
- Manage our SEM and GDN accounts for different countries to achieve growth targets for our portfolio brands.
- Plan and optimize the 6-7 Digit budget for your own team.
- Assist, develop and train managers within the field of Search and GDN.
- Take responsibility for campaign strategy, setup, optimization, tracking and automation.
- Drive innovation by continuous testing.
- Source, aggregate and visualize campaign data for reporting.
- Exchange knowledge with the other Performance Marketing teams.
- Drive performance for different markets and brands.
Competencies we are looking for:
- great understanding of the whole marketing mix,
- good understanding of tracking and attribution,
- quick, structured and pragmatic mindset,
- passion for numbers and analytics,
- ability to adapt quickly and positively to changes in priority and strategy,
- excellent communication skills with all hierarchy levels,
- outstanding analytical skills.
- University degree (Business studies or similar) or commercial apprenticeship.
- 5+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads).
- Experience in leading a team or managing at least 2 people.
- Experience with Display ads on the Google Display Network (GDN).
- Understanding of marketing automation, tracking and attribution models.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story!