Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Spark Networks is one of the global leaders in premium online dating with iconic brands as JDate, EliteSingles, eDarling, SilverSingles, ChristianMingle, and AttractiveWorld. After its recent listing on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: LOV), the firm continues its growth journey and we are now looking for a Staff Accountant (f/m/d) for our NY office. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for supporting the Senior Accountant and Accounting Manager during the the monthly close process and will be serving as the Accounts Payable function for the US entity.
As a Staff Accountant you will be:
- Processing and entering into Great Plains approximately 30 invoices per week
- Verifying approval on all invoices and payment requests by coordinating with the New York and Berlin teams
- Initiating payment to vendors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Preparing bank account reconciliations monthly
- Maintaining electronic account payable files
- Preparing annual form 1099s
- Preparing monthly fixed asset and accrued liability journal entries
- Assistance with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing tasks
- Assistance with quarterly balance sheet and P&L Fluctuation Analysis
- Performing other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks
- Any other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently and be self-sufficient at periodic times
- Must be a team player who collaborates, contributes, and builds quality relationships with co-workers and vendors
- Ability to handle multiple tasks is a must
- Must have two years of accounting experience; required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required. CPA is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus
- Requires working knowledge of MS office; including, excel, word, power point, and outlook. Excel skills require strong to expert use with spreadsheets including form
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position.
- Shift Schedule: Hours may vary but typical schedule includes Monday – Friday; 9am – 6:30pm
- Weekend Requirements: May require some weekend work
- Holiday Requirements: May require some holiday hours worked
- Manager to provide
- None anticipated and no out of state travel is expected for this position
Let Spark Networks be part of Your Success Story!
Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Berlin anzeigen
Webgears ist 2010 auf den fahrenden Zug des Gutscheinmarktes aufgesprungen. Heute sitzt Webgears am Steuer des Zuges mit Portalen wie Gutscheinsammler.de, voucherbox.co.uk und couponbox.com.Webgear...
eShot steht für moderne Workflows, kreative Konzepte und Pioniergeist im Zeichen der Trendmetropole Berlin.
Das Unternehmen testCloud steht für Continuous Testing im agilen Entwicklungsprozess. Diese Form des Software Testings kombiniert automatisierte Tests mit dem Testen durch echte Menschen. Mit seine...