Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Spark Networks is one of the global leaders in premium online dating with iconic brands as Jdate, EliteSingles, SilverSingles, Christian Mingle, eDarling and Attractive World. After its recent listing on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: LOV), the firm continues its growth journey and we are now looking for a Talent Engagement Manager (TE Manager) for the Berlin headquarters.
The TE Manager’s key objectives are to be an excellent business partner to Spark Hiring Managers and to shape and lead the recruitment processes in order to hire the best candidates as fast as possible. The TE Manager reports to the HR Director.
As Talent Engagement Manager you:
- Pro-actively shape all stages of the recruitment process for each department / position, including setting up appropriate KPIs.
- Lead hiring managers and candidates through all stages of the recruitment process (end-to-end).
- Increase quality and quantity of A-player job applications due to relevant and engaging job profiles and optimal use of available sourcing channels (incl. Active Sourcing).
- Provide a first-class candidate experience.
- Manage logistics and reporting of recruitment processes (incl. meetings, documentation, positions & cost reporting).
- Increase speed and reduce cost in relation to recruitment.
- Effective management of relationships with external stakeholders (recruitment agencies, relocation agency etc.).
- Co-organise bi-monthly meetups at the Spark offices.
- High quality of incoming job applications.
- Excellent candidate engagement (Glassdoor reviews on recruitment > 3.5).
- Reduced recruiting costs (esp. external headhunters; YOY budget comparison).
- Fast recruitment processes according to relevant KPIs.
- High number of staff referrals.
- Very good feedback from Spark employee about Recruitment engagement in employee survey (>3.5).
- Weekly and quarterly reports on positions, timelines, costs, channels and other applicable metrics.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Excellent mix of personal and professional approach to work.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and organised.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written – for internal and external audiences.
- German skills appreciated, but not necessarily required.
- Business-minded sparring partner for hiring managers.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Solution-oriented attitude.
- Very good knowledge of current recruiting trends.
- Very good knowledge of recruitment (reporting) metrics.
- Good knowledge of employer branding.
- Good knowledge of relevant events and conferences to attend and sponsor.
- Good knowledge of organising in-house events.
- Ability and experience to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle multiple and differing requests at the same time.
- 5+ years’ experience with Recruitment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally, while helping our customers find love and happiness.
- Great colleagues from over 50 nationalities and a fantastic working environment.
- Flexible hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin.
- Company pension scheme.
- Further development with workshops, a healthy work-life balance, sporting activities, regular team events and much more!
Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Let Spark Networks be part of your Success Story!
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Berlin anzeigen
Wir leben SEO! Als Marktführer arbeiten wir motiviert, dynamisch und mit sehr viel Ehrgeiz an unserer Technologie und unseren Angeboten. Mit einem internationalen Team an fünf Standorten sorgen wir...
mayato ist ein Analysten- und Beraterhaus, das sich auf Business Intelligence und Business Analytics spezialisiert hat. Wir bieten unseren Kunden das komplette Spektrum relevanter Dienstleistungen ...
Das Unternehmen testCloud steht für Continuous Testing im agilen Entwicklungsprozess. Diese Form des Software Testings kombiniert automatisierte Tests mit dem Testen durch echte Menschen. Mit seine...