Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Spark Networks SE is a leading global dating company with a widening portfolio of premium & freemium apps. These brands include Zoosk, EliteSingles, JDate, Christian Mingle, eDarling, JSwipe, Attractive World and Silver Singles, to name a few! Formed in 2017 through the merger of Affinitas GmbH and Spark Networks, Inc., the company has presence in 29 countries worldwide and is publicly listed on the NYSE American exchange under the ticker symbol “LOV.” The firm continues its steady growth and we are now looking to strengthen our Team with a Technical Project Manager (f/m/d) position at our Berlin headquarters.
As our new Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing strategic projects. This role would oversee the technical aspect of a variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation, and partner with other project team members. You will work with vendors and in-house personnel, as well as form a team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency.
As a Technical Project Manager your mission will be:
- Planning and execution of company-wide projects that require a high level of attention and thorough follow-up with various stakeholders within and outside the Company
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all team members are actively working toward established project milestones
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes
- Drive the introduction of standard software in various departments ranging from product over accounting to CRM and marketing
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
Competencies we’re looking for:
- Strong work ethic and comfortable managing multiple tasks concurrently
- Self-motivated, organized, with ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field preferable but is not a must
- You bring at least 3 years of relevant project management experience in a digital environment
- Experience in ERP software implementation, SAP is a plus
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at different levels within an organization, verbal and written
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; will work closely with external integration team, as well as all internal employees.
- Fluency in English is a must, German skills would be a plus
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story! Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Ähnliche Stellenangebote Berlin
Wir sind ein junges Start-Up Unternehmen aus Bonn, Deutschland. elastic.io wurde gegründet, um die Integration für die Welt der Business-Software zu demokratisieren. Unser Ziel ist den kleinen und ...