Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Spark Networks is one of the global leaders in premium online dating with iconic brands as EliteSingles, SilverSingles, eDarling, Jdate, Christian Mingle, JSwipe and Attractive World. After its recent listing on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: LOV), the firm continues its steady growth and we are now looking to strengthen our Creative Marketing Team with a Visual / Brand Designer (f/m/d) at our Berlin headquarters to help us to inject creativity into a portfolio of successful brands.
The Visual / Brand Designer will join a creative team of approx. 10 and report to the Creative Manager.
As Visual Designer / Brand Designer your mission will be to:
- Drive and align all visual corporate elements across our portfolio of online dating brands.
- Create visual marketing materials that help to form our company's dating brands identity.
- Design and produce the projects and materials that satisfy the needs for target groups.
- Establish brand continuity across all marketing channels.
- Improve/develop brand image and maturity.
- Analyse market trends and formulate strategies to reach consumers.
- Shape and own brand & style guidelines (including iconography design).
- Support the production team with (mostly) digital brand assets.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to establish the visual brand directions.
- Ensure consistent visual design through all online dating brands and building high quality brand-books and guidelines.
- Developing and producing creative brand designs.
- Creating brand-based seasonal campaigns.
- High level (quality & quantity) of great work on ongoing basis.
- Efficient workflows.
- Happy and productive attitude.
Competencies we are looking for:
- Truly creative mindset - also personally. It's in your DNA.
- Fast learner.
- Playfully disciplined.
- Digitally well rounded (all aspects of digital brand and content asset creation).
- Respectful team player.
- Positive attitude.
- At least 4 years experience in an advertising agency with focus on brand building and 360 campaigns.
- Very good Adobe CC skills (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Very knowledgeable / experienced with building corporate identity marketing materials.
- Motion-Graphics skills is a plus.
- Very good English (written and verbal).
- Portfolio is a must.
HEALTH & WELLBEING
- 27 holidays p.a.
- Flexi-time (where possible)
- Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Weekly in-house Yoga class
- Team sporting events
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
- In-house German language class or Babbel subscription
- Free access to Blinkist library
- Monthly training sessions via the ‘Spark Academy’
- Monthly team insight presentations via the ‘Meet the XX’ series
- Leadership training via the ‘Leadership Circle’ series
- Career development plans
LIFE & LOVE
- Relocation support (visa and registration)
- Company pension (15% company contribution)
- Cooperation with Berlin nursery (“Kita”) chain (no guarantee for free spot)
- BVG ticket discount (public transport)
- Free account on our dating platforms
- Employee discount program in collaboration with hundreds of brands
Friendly working atmosphere with free drinks, lots of food, company parties, team events and great colleagues from all over the world – check out our Career Video to meet your future colleagues!
Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Let Spark Networks be part of your success story!
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Berlin anzeigen
Wir wollen, dass sich unsere Kunden mit dem Erwerb der Produkte auf hotel4home ein Stück Urlaubsgefühl sowie Hotelflair nach Hause holen und durch dessen Gebrauch dem Alltag in Gedanken entfliehen ...