We are looking for a product management associate in our product management team.
Our products fitogram and fitogramPRO are cutting-edge applications in the fitness world. Our goal is to move millions of people by changing the way fitness services are booked and managed, we are currently supporting more than 100,000 bookings per month.
You are a young talents who want to have an impact. Build something real that makes sense. Join a booming startup at an early stage, learn and be challenged in a team with already a strong track record.
You will be involved in strategic planning of features, understanding our customers and executing of our strategy. The position is super strategic for fitogram because it lays at the heart of our organisation and builds an interface among our executive, marketing, customer success and tech teams. This is an excellent career opportunity since you will be seeing and understanding all different areas of a SaaS startup.
What we offer:
- International work environment - active in several European countries
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Top floor office in center of cologne - Office is where the Dom is ;-)
- International and open-minded team
- Free gym membership
- Full choice in work stack
- Excellent team spirit
- Product ownership
- excellent communication skills
- extremely organised
- technical understanding of platforms and SaaS
- technical foundations in programing
- basic skills in user science
- attention to details
- scrum isn't a foreign term for you
Your responsibilities will include:
- brainstorming new features
- design workflows
- communication of business logic to technical partners
- story writing, bug exploration, roadmaping
- interpret basic user analytics
- tracing user issues
- writing feature specs and stories
If you think that you’re up for a challenge in a high growing environment, just sent us your CV and some lines about why we should invite you for an interview. Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Köln anzeigen
Einfach machen! Flexibilität, Eigenverantwortung und Einsatzbereitschaft werden gefordert. Dafür erhält man im Gegenzug viel Freiraum, Spaß im Team und Vertrauen. Überzeug dich selbst und bewirb dich!