- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- regular workshops about work-related topics and soft skills
- independent projects and training sessions for interns
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events
About the role
As the Human Resources intern you will be assisting in the recruitment process from start to finish. This includes advertising positions, corresponding with applicants, arranging interviews, maintaining contact with various job portals and onboarding new team members.
As a Human Resources Intern at InterNations, you will:
- sustain ongoing correspondence with applicants through all stages of the recruitment process
- schedule and coordinate interviews and calls
- create overviews of candidates for the purpose of recruitment planning
- maintain job portals for the purpose of intern recruiting
- post recruitment advertisements on various portals
- stay in continual contact with partners and universities
- prepare onboarding plans for new team members
You meet the following requirements:
- university student of business or humanitarian studies
- the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
- availability for 6-12 months starting from October 2017
- interest in the field of Human Resources
- good written and spoken German and English
- practical experience with MS-Office and Internet applications
- fascination for Web 2.0 applications and social communities
- communication skills, reliability, talent for organization, and a calm demeanor
Send us your application today (CV, cover letter). Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Ähnliche Stellenangebote München
In the international Telco world, we optimize progressive opportunities through enablement and aggregation of entertainment software and content; Mondia Media also delivers pioneering solutions tai...
Wir leben SEO! Als Marktführer arbeiten wir motiviert, dynamisch und mit sehr viel Ehrgeiz an unserer Technologie und unseren Angeboten. Mit einem internationalen Team an fünf Standorten sorgen wir...
Unser Ziel: Kinderrechte verwirklichen Wer Kindern nachhaltig helfen möchte, muss dazu beitragen, dass ihre Rechte verwirklicht und gewahrt werden. Dafür setzen wir uns ein - mit unserer Arbeit im ...
Spark Networks SE is a leading global dating company with a portfolio of premium brands designed for singles seeking serious relationships. Formed in 2017 through the merger of Affinitas GmbH and S...