- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- regular workshops about work-related topics and soft skills
- independent projects and training sessions for interns
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events
About the role:
The Online Marketing Department is responsible for attracting new members from around the world via desktop and mobile campaigns on the main paid online marketing channels (e.g. Facebook, SEA, Display) as well as through organic traffic (e.g. SEO). The Online Marketing Intern – Facebook & Display reports to the Senior Manager and contributes to the development of the paid advertising channels.
As an Online Marketing Intern – Facebook & Display at InterNations, you will:
- create and implement advertising copy for specific target groups
- monitor ads’ and campaigns’ performance by analyzing the relevant data and KPIs
- optimize ads and campaigns to meet performance goals
- test new Display channels
- earn the Facebook Blueprint Certification
You meet the following requirements:
- you are a university student in business administration, marketing or related fields
- the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies and you are available for at least 6 months
- you are not afraid of handling large amounts of data and you have a good knowledge of Excel as well as other MS-Office and internet applications
- you are proactive and self-motivated and you can work independently
- you are interested in social media and digital advertising
- native-speaker level written and spoken English
Are you the right one for the job?
Send us your application (CV, cover letter) today! Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who must complete an internship as part of their degree.