WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:Do you want to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in Europe? Are you excited to go to work? Do you feel the work you do makes a difference and makes life much easier for many customers? This is the kind of environment that we strive to provide at the company. Creativity and ownership aren't just buzzwords, but how we operate on a daily basis.
We are looking for new colleagues who truly enjoy to talk and answer all requests from our Dutch customers as well as from our personal shoppers. You will be in control of everything from invoicing to charging- the whole process is in your hands.
- You will receive and answer customer requests from our helpdesk, by phone and occasionally social media
- You will assist the personal shoppers with any requests regarding customer care
- You will also assist the financial department, as well as maintaining the outstanding payments and overdue boxes that has yet to be returned to us
- You will be part of a multicultural team that has a flair for providing the best customer experience
- We are all about putting the customers first and this has to be the most important drive for you as well
- Previous experience in Customer Care, retail and service management
- Customer- and service-oriented mentality, a real problem solver!
- Proactive, curious, structured and independent colleague who can think outside of the box and has a great overview of what needs to be improved
- Excellent professional language skills in Dutch and English
WHY MODOMOTO?You can expect interesting tasks, an attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your CV and whatever you think might be relevant. Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Berlin anzeigen