Excited to go to work? Do you feel the work you do makes a difference and makes life much easier formany customers? This is the kind of environment that we strive to provide at MODOMOTO. Creativityand ownership aren't just buzzwords, but how we operate on a daily basis.
You will be joining a tight-knit team of experts, in which decision-making is open and collaborative.Sharing knowledge and discussing strategy is just as much part of our day-to-day activity as quiet timeis, to deliver an excellent product.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
MODOMOTO was the first company in Germany to offer a ‘Curated Shopping Service’, and from its conception in 2011 our team has grown to more than 200 employees, who work every day with commitment and passion to revolutionise the men's fashion market. In 2016 we merged with Dutch company ‘The Cloakroom’ and now service 300,000 customers in seven different countries throughout Europe. Despite our stellar growth, we have retained that "small company feel" and provide an attractive and friendly environment where our staff enjoy working. We are the personal advisor and companion onevery gentleman's journey to a more fashionable and active lifestyle.
As MODOMOTO expands internationally, your work will have an immediate impact on our customer base and the many departments of MODOMOTO which serve them. You will continuously develop and optimise our system with the goal of making it more reliable, scalable, and performant as we grow. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced, passionate, and self-motivated engineer who will contribute to and influence the direction of this vision. To be successful in this role, you must be a quick learner and have excellent software development skills. You must also be a great communicator and excel at working in a highly collaborative and cross-functionalenvironment. There are no shortage of opportunities to shape the future of our product.
- You have the desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of practical experience as a web developer and a strong knowledgeof Ruby (especially Rails)
- You enjoy finding the small but important details and dealing with "Clean Codes"
- You have a passion for building reliable, scalable, distributed, low-latency, service-oriented webservices
- You have experience with object-oriented programming and design patterns
- You are motivated by "the art of the possible" and are able to balance idealism and pragmatismwith your solutions
- You have experience building applications using Amazon Web Services and EC2
We look forward to receiving your CV and whatever you think relevant. Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.
Jobs bei Modomotoalle Jobs bei Modomoto ansehen