Deine potentiellen Kollegen
Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
frisches Obst steht Euch täglich zur Verfügung
Kernarbeitszeit zwischen 10 und 16 Uhr, Start und Ende flexibel und nach Abstimmung möglich.
Wasserspender für stilles & Mineralwasser
(1152) BACKEND DEVELOPER IN HAMBURG
At Mondia Media we believe that there is only one way to build an outstanding organisation, and that is to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with our mission, thrive on challenges and are passionate about problem-solving. Being a global leader in the digital monetisation space, we supply Operators all over the world with digital solutions and connect with millions of customers on the Mondia Media Entertainment Universe. We operate in 26 countries from 8 office-hubs across the globe from Spain to Singapore and have enormous aspirations for growth. Our headquarter is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with more offices in Germany, Spain, Italy, Egypt, South Africa and Singapore.
We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. Joining the team now would mean that you could have a direct impact on the company’s growth trajectory. If you are hungry to make an impact and develop your skills in a dynamic environment, collaborating with like-minded people, we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our Backend Developer role is the technical and virtual leadership of external coworkers and outsourced resources as well as Collaboration with Product Owner during creation and prioritization of technical user stories
Other responsibilities include:
- Supervision of coordination with our customers in all phases of the project
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of our processes, methods and tools
- Close co-operation with our quality engineers
- Work with a mixed environment of in-house backends, frontends and native apps
- Integration of external backend services
- Full life-cycle development in all software layers from API to database
- Performing code and architecture reviews
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. You would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- University degree in (business) computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience in software development in the Java environment as well as in Scrum teams and the development of web platforms and high scalable web infrastructure components
- Good knowledge of current best practices (agile processes, coding and testing standards, microservice architecture), Java technologies (Java 8, Spring Boot, CXF, JPA, Hibernate) and Apache infrastructure technologies as well as database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB and Redis
- Very good German and English communication skills
- Strong soft skills, including team building, leadership and communication with distributed teams, partners and customers
If you are interested in this role, please send your application, including your CV, earliest possible start date as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Hamburg anzeigen
Wert schaffen im Web für Kunden, die auf Innovation und Zuverlässigkeit setzen. Volles Vertrauen und keine Grenzen - mit Sicherheit. CoreMedia im Einsatz.
Unsere Mitarbeiter zählen zu den wichtigsten Säulen der Star Finanz. Wir wissen, dass gute Leistungen nur dann entstehen, wenn sich unsere Mitarbeiter wohl und zufrieden fühlen. Wenn es darum geht,...