Deine potentiellen Kollegen
Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
frisches Obst steht Euch täglich zur Verfügung
Kernarbeitszeit zwischen 10 und 16 Uhr, Start und Ende flexibel und nach Abstimmung möglich.
Wasserspender für stilles & Mineralwasser
(1124) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER EAST EUROPE
At Mondia Media we believe that there is only one way to build an outstanding organisation; and that is to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with our mission, thrive on challenges and are passionate about problem-solving. Being a global leader in the digital monetisation space, we supply Operators all over the world with digital solutions and connect with millions of customers on the Mondia Media Entertainment Universe. We operate in over 26 countries from 7 office-hubs across the globe from Spain to Singapore and have enormous aspirations for growth. Our company headquarters are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with more offices in Germany, Spain, Italy, Egypt, South Africa and Singapore.
We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. Joining the team now would mean that you could have a direct impact on the company’s growth trajectory. If you are hungry to make an impact and develop your skills in a dynamic environment, collaborating with like-minded people, we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our Business Development Manager is to be in charge of building relationships and business opportunities with key customers, mostly international mobile operators with strong foothold in the Eastern and in GSA market. This position is key to our organization as you will be in the driver seat of our business growth.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Making sure we generate new business, identifying and developing new customers, and meeting with clients on the front end to provide effective deal closings
- Identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales goals
- Achieving the overall Revenues targets for the company
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with client senior management at Business Unit Head and C levels to upsell new solutions and to seek better revenue / margin realization
- Identify and understand trends within client departments, the overall industry and competition
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry specific information
- Revenue management and forecasting on a regular basis (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Works closely with Marketing, Product, Content & Licensing and Innovations team to create differentiated and profitable solutions for the client and Mondia Media
- Execution, accountability, and ownership - both internal and external
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- University degree in business administration or equivalent education
- Proven track record (7+ years) as Key Account Manager or Business Development Manager, ideally within a Technology Content & Information service provider. Experience in Product or Marketing in the mobile digital entertainment industry would also be acknowledged.
- Excellent understanding of the Telecom Operator landscape in Eastern Europe
- Strong communication skills with a client-centric approach to solution-selling
- Ability to articulate a value proposition based on client understanding of the business
- Track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and execution
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to manage and forecast revenue
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English in oral and written form, further European languages, such as German or Polish advantageous
- Existing relations within European Telco’s is a plus
If you are interested in this role, please send your application, including your CV, earliest possible start date as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org