Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
frisches Obst steht Euch täglich zur Verfügung
Kernarbeitszeit zwischen 10 und 16 Uhr, Start und Ende flexibel und nach Abstimmung möglich.
Wasserspender für stilles & Mineralwasser
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges.
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organization with an engaged and high-performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our Database Administrator (m/f/d) is to be part of the international DBA team that contributes to company success by designing, implementing, and maintaining database services.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure data assets are available for use by applications and business clients, recoverable in the event of system failures, and secure from a possible breach. Supports a heterogeneous environment
- Periodic database server health checks for backups, jobs, mirroring, replication, etc.
- Monitor and profile production database servers for load and performance bottlenecks.
- Query optimization and performance tuning
- Assist application developers with database schema and procedure changes according to best practices
- Analysis and approval of database schema and procedure changes from the sandbox to development, QA, and production environments
- Support internal teams by creating and implementing customized automated solutions to drive data quality and completeness.
- Think outside the box and approach infrastructure with modern techniques that are agile and scalable
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills, and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- 5+ years experience in database administration
- Practical and demonstrable knowledge in a 24*7 production environment including the design and implementation of high-availability redundant database architecture, backups, and recovery
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL and MS-SQL
- Experience in supporting databases on Linux in a production environment
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision on complex assignments
- Ability to research and articulate recommended solutions and technology; design, develop and document technical solutions; document procedures and change management documentation; experience managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills to successfully engage with customers and colleagues. German communication skills on top is a plus.