Deine potentiellen Kollegen
Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
frisches Obst steht Euch täglich zur Verfügung
Kernarbeitszeit zwischen 10 und 16 Uhr, Start und Ende flexibel und nach Abstimmung möglich.
Wasserspender für stilles & Mineralwasser
(1093) DEVOPS ENGINEER IN HAMBURG
At Mondia Media we believe that there is only one way to build an outstanding organisation; and that is to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with our mission, thrive on challenges and are passionate about problem-solving. Being a global leader in the digital monetisation space, we supply Operators all over the world with digital solutions and connect with millions of customers on the Mondia Media Entertainment Universe. We operate in over 26 countries from 7 office-hubs across the globe from Spain to Singapore and have enormous aspirations for growth. Our company headquarters are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with more offices in Germany, Spain, Italy, Egypt, South Africa and Singapore.
We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. Joining the team now would mean that you could have a direct impact on the company’s growth trajectory. If you are hungry to make an impact and develop your skills in a dynamic environment, collaborating with like-minded people, we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our DevOps Engineer is to assist with configuration and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines and custom code deployments on-premises and in the cloud.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Assist with developing and streamlining automated infrastructure using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or other infrastructure as code products.
- Have the instinct and intuition to automate whatever you can and improve the efficiency of our processes.
- Work closely with developers and QA with the aim of delivering operationally ready and production quality code within a rapid release cycle
- Assist with development, deployment and maintenance of container hosts and container dependent applications
- Adhere to standards for operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Think outside the box and approach infrastructure with modern techniques that are agile and scalable.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with source control tools such as Bitbucket/Git, including branching/versioning strategy.
- In-depth technical knowledge of current infrastructure protocols, business platforms, middleware, internet standards, and database software.
- Working knowledge of containers and container management products/methodologies such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with agile software development practices such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion.
- Ability to collaborate with product owners, developers and testers.
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision on complex assignments.
- Ability to research and articulate recommended solutions and technology; design, develop and document technical solutions; document procedures and change management documentation; experience managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills to successfully engage with customers and colleagues. German communication skills on top is a plus.
If you are interested in this role, please send your application, including your CV, earliest possible start date as well as salary expectations to email@example.com
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Hamburg anzeigen
WIR PROGRAMMIEREN, WOVON ANDERE NUR TRÄUMEN. Alle anderen schreiben nur Code! In unserem Loft-Büro im Herzen von Hamburg-Ottensen entwickeln wir mittels agiler Projektmethoden und im engen persönli...
Unsere Mitarbeiter zählen zu den wichtigsten Säulen der Star Finanz. Wir wissen, dass gute Leistungen nur dann entstehen, wenn sich unsere Mitarbeiter wohl und zufrieden fühlen. Wenn es darum geht,...