Deine potentiellen Kollegen
Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
frisches Obst steht Euch täglich zur Verfügung
Kernarbeitszeit zwischen 10 und 16 Uhr, Start und Ende flexibel und nach Abstimmung möglich.
Wasserspender für stilles & Mineralwasser
(1052) FRONTEND DEVELOPER IN HAMBURG
At Mondia Media we believe that there is only one way to build an outstanding organisation; and that is to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with our mission, thrive on challenges and are passionate about problem-solving. Being a global leader in the digital monetisation space, we supply Operators all over the world with digital solutions and connect with millions of customers on the Mondia Media Entertainment Universe. We operate in over 26 countries from 7 office-hubs across the globe from Spain to Singapore and have enormous aspirations for growth. Our company headquarters are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with more offices in Germany, Spain, Italy, Egypt, South Africa and Singapore.
We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. Joining the team now would mean that you could have a direct impact on the company’s growth trajectory. If you are hungry to make an impact and develop your skills in a dynamic environment, collaborating with like-minded people, we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our Frontend Developer role is to manage the entire front-end development life-cycle from requirements scoping, dev planning, execution, tests, QA and deployment
Other key responsibilities include:
- Execute on the development and implementation itself, applying best practices to ensure high quality code is produced
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of our processes, methods and tools
- Close co-operation with quality engineers
- Promotion and development of team members
- Proactive knowledge transfer
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- University degree in computer science, graphical design with a strong software programming background or an equivalent qualification with relevant professional training
- At least 5 years in a front-end development role, ideally in the areas of digital entertainment or mobile commerce with highly scalable web infrastructure components
- A passionate skillset in graphical and web/mobile design and significant experience in that respect is a must
- Very good understanding of agile principles and processes
- Strong customer orientation, teamwork and high level of commitment
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good written and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English. Additional European languages desirable
If you are interested in this role, please send your application, including your CV, earliest possible start date as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Hamburg anzeigen
WIR PROGRAMMIEREN, WOVON ANDERE NUR TRÄUMEN. Alle anderen schreiben nur Code! In unserem Loft-Büro im Herzen von Hamburg-Ottensen entwickeln wir mittels agiler Projektmethoden und im engen persönli...