Deine potentiellen Kollegen
Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
frisches Obst steht Euch täglich zur Verfügung
Kernarbeitszeit zwischen 10 und 16 Uhr, Start und Ende flexibel und nach Abstimmung möglich.
Wasserspender für stilles & Mineralwasser
(1086) FULL STACK DEVELOPER IN HAMBURG
At Mondia Media we believe that there is only one way to build an outstanding organisation; and that is to attract exceptionally talented people who are aligned with our mission, thrive on challenges and are passionate about problem-solving. Being a global leader in the digital monetisation space, we supply Operators all over the world with digital solutions and connect with millions of customers on the Mondia Media Entertainment Universe. We operate in over 26 countries from 7 office-hubs across the globe from Spain to Singapore and have enormous aspirations for growth. Our company headquarters are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with more offices in Germany, Spain, Italy, Egypt, South Africa and Singapore.
We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. Joining the team now would mean that you could have a direct impact on the company’s growth trajectory. If you are hungry to make an impact and develop your skills in a dynamic environment, collaborating with like-minded people, we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our Full Stack Developer role is to create and maintain the technology system and features for the business verticals in line with stakeholder needs. You will be responsible for translating and implementing technical requirements into usable technology products focused on scale, robust product performance, APIs, Portals and ease of use. You will also be responsible for guaranteeing that deadlines, budgets and service levels are met, and results delivered, in keeping up with current best practice in the field of Technology and Product. This includes driving accountability for systems deployment and monitoring across operational surfaces.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Manage Products end-to-end within your given remit, ensuring a consistent focus on continuous improvement to ensure deadlines, SLAs and KPIs are achieved, and the function operates in best practice
- Develop and maintain our backend services
- Develop and maintain our API integration with partners
- First point of contact for colleagues and external partners supporting with daily operational tasks, service configurations/definitions; effectively collaborating with key stakeholders on business-related support activities for troubleshooting/Issue resolution
- Document and share knowledge of the VAS, billing platforms and related systems, and APIs to enable integration and facilitate best practice service delivery
- Execute on the product development roadmap contributing to platform optimisation and evolution initiatives
- Perform integration, migration with acceptance and clearance tests, produce relevant test documentation and reports to facilitate best practice and optimised service delivery
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items. Those with experience in the mobile digital entertainment industry would be at a distinct advantage.
Other qualifications include:
- Great knowledge working with frontend web frameworks such as bootstrap, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, AngularJS, Node.js
- Outstanding Object Orientated design and programming skills
- knowledge of J2EE web frameworks (JPA, Hibernate, Servlets etc.)
- Strong experience working with Spring MVC, Spring DI. Knowledge in Spring Boot 2 and Microservice architecture is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of RESTful Services such as JAX-RS
- SQL RDBMS, MySQL preferred
- Experience with Linux, Tomcat
- Operational Experience and Ticketing Support
- Demonstrable operational and maintenance experience with standard IT infrastructure
- High proficiency in English; further languages would be advantageous
- A Graduate Degree in Computer Science or similar is a must
- Demonstrable experience in software development life cycle
- Ability to drive accountability for systems deployment and monitoring across operational surfaces
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle tools such as Jira, Jenkins; and data analysis tools such as Excel
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Hamburg anzeigen
WIR PROGRAMMIEREN, WOVON ANDERE NUR TRÄUMEN. Alle anderen schreiben nur Code! In unserem Loft-Büro im Herzen von Hamburg-Ottensen entwickeln wir mittels agiler Projektmethoden und im engen persönli...
DIE CELLULAR DNA Verstehen – wir wissen, was Marken bewegt Viele Kunden stellen sich die gleiche Frage: Wie finden wir mit unserer Marke in der neuen digitalen Welt künftig statt? Und was wollen un...
Wir haben uns 2009 gegründet und starteten mit einem Team von 4 Mitarbeitern. Heute befinden wir uns im 10. Firmenjahr mit 35 Mitarbeitern und wachsen stetig weiter. Sowohl als Unternehmen als auch...