Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
frisches Obst steht Euch täglich zur Verfügung
Kernarbeitszeit zwischen 10 und 16 Uhr, Start und Ende flexibel und nach Abstimmung möglich.
Wasserspender für stilles & Mineralwasser
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organization with an engaged and high-performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our Regional Digital Product Manager - Europe role is to manage a portfolio of digital services both existing and new product creation with different clients in the region in one or more focus industry or product verticals. The right candidate would:
- Own the product vision, collect business requirements, and translate them into a value-oriented regional roadmap as part of the company product strategy in alignment with the market needs and cooperation with different clients.
- Conduct research and analysis as a basis for product design and positioning.
- Engage with all Europe accounts from a product perspective, pitch new ideas across different verticals, and align with the global vertical product managers.
- Engage with designers, developers, and users to create early prototypes in an iterative manner following the regional roadmap.
- Define commercial and logistical parameters for the product path for all the existing services with the clients within the region.
- Define features and UX details geared towards creating addictive services that bring memorable value to the life of users
- Accountable for the product milestones within budget, scope, and timeline, moderating or escalating where needed.
- Define acceptance criteria along established quality gates as part of the overall quality management system in place.
- Continuously sense the market insights exploring new horizons to evolve and promote the product.
- Establish a strong working relationship with the teams on the client-side, the internal commercial team, the development team creating a passion to deliver that reflects itself in the product excellence and quality
- Act as a product promoter internally and externally, preparing sales and marketing material, customer pitches and participate in answering RFPs within the region.
- Accountable for the diligent delivery of the product milestones within budget, scope, and timeline, moderating or escalating where needed.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills, and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items. You will be a strong team leader who is self-driven and able to work independently. Those with experience in the mobile digital services industry would be at a distinct advantage
Other qualifications include:
- 5+ years in a product management role
- Subject matter expertise in one or more digital verticals, digital entertainment a plus
- Experience in defining and executing against roadmaps using agile methodology
- Experience in managing external clients in a product environment.
- Thorough understanding of the digital value chain and the key trends in the global transformation. Experience in the telco industry a plus.
- Capacity to accompany products from ideation to productization in multi-stakeholder environments, both B2B and B2C.
- Good understanding of the multi-channel digital marketing discipline.
- Strong communication skills with a Customer-centric approach to solution-selling
- Ability to influence and effectively articulate a value proposition
- Strong analytical skills and previous experience with managing by numbers.
- Gaming industry is a plus
- Business fluent in English, other languages a plus.