Job als Senior System Engineer (m/f/d) 1498
Mondia Media sucht in Hamburg Verstärkung.
Bist Du die perfekte Ergänzung des Teams?
Wir empfehlen: Bilde Dir zuerst einen Eindruck von Mondia Media und nimm dann die Jobbeschreibung unter die Lupe.
Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
frisches Obst steht Euch täglich zur Verfügung
Kernarbeitszeit zwischen 10 und 16 Uhr, Start und Ende flexibel und nach Abstimmung möglich.
Wasserspender für stilles & Mineralwasser
verschiedene Teesorten zur freien Verfügung
Zuschuss zur betrieblichen Altersvorsorge
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges.
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organization with an engaged and high-performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In the role of our Senior System Engineer, you will operate and improve the IT infrastructure in line with stakeholder needs. Together with your team, you ensure the smooth running, resilience, availability, and scalability of our applications, systems, storage, networking, and databases in on-premise and in the cloud.
- Developing and streamlining automated infrastructure using tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, or other infrastructure as code products.
- Providing production support, architecture, life-cycle management, configuration, and maintenance of all the switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, VPNs, and network appliances and systems.
- Working across organizational silos to achieve strategic alignment.
- Responding to network-related incidents, service requests and project tasks, detect system anomalies.
- Have the instinct and intuition to automate whatever you can and improve the efficiency of our processes.
- Work closely with developers and QA with the aim of delivering operationally ready and production quality code within a rapid release cycle.
- Assist with development, deployment, and maintenance of container hosts and container-dependent applications.
- Think outside the box and approach infrastructure with modern techniques that are agile and scalable.
- Establishing and supporting generative and high-trust cultural norms.
- Participating in on-call rotation.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving, breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
- Bachelor’s degree within the IT field plus 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Practical and demonstrable knowledge in networking and firewalls.
- Experience with source control tools such as Bitbucket/Git, including branching/versioning strategy.
- In-depth technical knowledge of current infrastructure protocols, business platforms, middleware, internet standards, and database software.
- Working knowledge of containers and container management products/methodologies such as Docker, Nomad, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with agile software development practices such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion.
- Ability to collaborate with product owners, developers, and testers.
- Ability to research and articulate recommended solutions and technology; design, develop and document technical solutions; document procedures and change management documentation; experience managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills to successfully engage with customers and colleagues.
Beim Unternehmen bewerben
Interesse bei Mondia Media anzufangen?
Wir drücken die Daumen. Weiter geht es hier:
Es gelten unsere Datenschutzerklärung und AGBs.
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Hamburg anzeigen
Wir konzipieren, gestalten und entwickeln als technischer Dienstleister Eure digitalen Produkte.
HR Business Partner
Jobs bei Mondia Mediaalle Jobs bei Mondia Media ansehen