Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
frisches Obst steht Euch täglich zur Verfügung
Kernarbeitszeit zwischen 10 und 16 Uhr, Start und Ende flexibel und nach Abstimmung möglich.
Wasserspender für stilles & Mineralwasser
WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges.
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organization with an engaged and high-performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In the role of our Team Lead DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you will be leading your team technically on architecture and system design from early-stage rapid prototyping through to full company release and continuous improvement after the initial roll-out. If you are a self-starter and you enjoy moving at a fast pace, shipping software that improves the user experience, and constantly improving your work with little supervision you are the right asset for our Team.
- Collaborate with software engineering teams to provide continuous build, integration, delivery, testing, and release engineering and work with project teams on major infrastructure overhauls and upgrades.
- Support teams to become more autonomous and allowing the Operations team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Deep focus on coding standards and code quality -- a desire to have great test coverage to enable continuous delivery.
- Stay up to date on all current and future AWS/Azure services and tools and provide guidance and evangelism on how best to make use of cloud infrastructure to support company growth.
- Perform complex technical troubleshooting and performance tuning as a subject matter expert.
- Work on root cause analysis and problem management to address underlying technical issues.
You are an Engineer to the core, operations, and infrastructure challenges are solved with software and automation. You have exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills, and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. You are also insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving, breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience in object-oriented languages like Java, Node.js (is a plus).
- Excellent supportive communication skills and ability to collaborate with remote teams, share ideas, and present concepts effectively.
- Experience in leading a project which involves coordinating a team and developing code based on their requirements using agile practices like Scrum or Kanban.
- Hands-on experience with building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Several years of hands-on experience with a range of technologies and tools including:
- Big data technologies and message queuing technologies like Kafka
- Using Spring Boot in a microservice environment
- Container orchestration systems like Nomad (is a big plus)
- IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing, and firewalls
- Monitoring and log aggregating frameworks like Elastic, Kibana, Prometheus, APM tools
- Deep understanding of API design and REST principles
Ähnliche Stellenangebote Hamburg
Unseren Kunden geben wir mit unseren Softwareprodukten die Sicherheit, den komplexen Anforderungen der jeweiligen Aufsichtsbehörde zu genügen. Unser Business ist es, immer bessere und moderne Softw...
Das Unternehmen testCloud steht für Continuous Testing im agilen Entwicklungsprozess. Diese Form des Software Testings kombiniert automatisierte Tests mit dem Testen durch echte Menschen. Mit seine...