Deine potentiellen Kollegen
Interessieren Dich diese Benefits?
Wir unterstützen unsere Mitarbeiter mit Schulungen in allen Bereichen, die für ein erfolgreiches Arbeiten notwendig sind, und finden individuelle Lösungen.
Wir freuen uns über innovative Ideen!
Wir bieten regelmäßige Pizza-Days sowie Team und Company-Events.
Wir haben eine Vision, die wir gemeinsam mit unseren Mitarbeitern umsetzen wollen – und zwar langfristig.
We guide modern marketers to confidently invest in earned media with the knowledge and expertise. Searchmetrics is the market-leading provider of a software platform for online marketing, with a clear strategic focus on Search and Content marketing. Our company was founded in 2007 in Berlin. Today, the green Searchmetrics heart can still be found beating in the vibrant German capital. We are proud of our products, their global scopes and their high performances, and we work to improve them every day. Any company is shaped by its staff, and at Searchmetrics we are lucky to have more than 240 people from over 25 countries, working in cross-functional teams in Berlin, Silicon Valley (San Mateo), New York and London. Together, they create an atmosphere that combines start-up culture with a professional corporate environment.
Our development teams at Searchmetrics work independently and self-organized using the Scrum methodology. All teams are aimed to be cross-functional: they choose their technologies and development process to ensure flexibility and autonomy. We are operating with a "you build it, you run it” approach, which means every team is responsible for their services from planning to deployment and maintenance.
As a Team Lead you will be the disciplinary lead for the members of your team, performing 1on1s, feedback and performance tasks. It’s very important to guide and coach your team members through an in-depth technical experience, as well as supporting your team within tasks like code review or assuring quality.
- You will closely work with the Product Owner and our VP Engineering on issues of software development and team vision for strategic planning
- You will help to determine ongoing training and software needs for your team to ensure the efficient use of available technologies
- You are a driver and facilitator for your team when it comes to review, improvement and implementation processes, best practices and new technologies
- You ensure your team works with a high quality standards and adheres to procedures and processes
- Negotiating internal career development, promotions and salary of your team members
- In addition to your team lead role, you actively participate in software development
Required skills & experience
- 10+ years of technical experience as a software engineer, 5+ years experience in managing a team of software developers
- Proven experience being a successful team member, motivator and inspiring manager
- Experience in Agile Methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience in designing and developing high performance and distributed systems
- Profound experience in BigData technologies are a plus, but not mandatory
- Visionary and pro-active mindset, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration skills, not only within your team, but also across other departments
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English. German in addition is a plus
We are offering an exciting and challenging opportunity in which creativity is very much appreciated. You will be involved in a high-performance team and play a major role in the success of the company. Apart from an attractive earning potential, exceptional development opportunities and a vibrant environment, you can expect to be part of a dynamic and driven team.
- Very competitive salary with benefits and fantastic office premises in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin
- As a part of the Searchmetrics family you will receive training and support in order to work effectively
- A very experienced, motivated and dynamic team environment
- Free fitness membership, internal sports courses and in-house gym
- Free coffee, fruits and drinks
- Company breakfast, brown bag sessions and pizza days
- Team and company events
- We are a dog friendly company
Weitere Stellenangebote in
alle Stellenangebote in Berlin anzeigen
Webgears ist 2010 auf den fahrenden Zug des Gutscheinmarktes aufgesprungen. Heute sitzt Webgears am Steuer des Zuges mit Portalen wie Gutscheinsammler.de, voucherbox.co.uk und couponbox.com.Webgear...
MODOMOTO befreit Sie dauerhaft von der Last des Shoppings und gibt Ihrem Outfit gleichzeitig ein echtes Upgrade.
mayato ist ein Analysten- und Beraterhaus, das sich auf Business Intelligence und Business Analytics spezialisiert hat. Wir bieten unseren Kunden das komplette Spektrum relevanter Dienstleistungen ...
Das Unternehmen testCloud steht für Continuous Testing im agilen Entwicklungsprozess. Diese Form des Software Testings kombiniert automatisierte Tests mit dem Testen durch echte Menschen. Mit seine...